The Original, 7/3/08
All of a sudden out of nowhere its fucking pouring out tappity tap snap sur la fenetre, the rumble of thunder threatening from inside, a flash of awakening comes and just as quick goes out leaving only rumblescrrata tat tat its not a beautiful city the more, I want to rain fuddled over with clouded heavens to mercatroy venus earth martians aliens étrangers (je ne retournerai pas chez moi til I fly there)
----
A Companion, 2/22/10
All of a sudden out of nowhere it’s pouring out tappity tap pitter pat and it gives the glazed over eyes a little life back drip drap tipper tap takes but for a moment me out of that, roams me off to whence it came de grandes distances, and clink clinks makes for a beautiful silence and if you listen you can hear it all

Completely forgot that the original originated (heh) in Rennes. I like the chaos in that one. And since the companion is more on the serene side, the two complement each other rather nicely.
ReplyDelete-BB